3 Summer Drinks You Should Try!



Attention: it's another super hot summer!! Want to stay inside room with air conditioner all day, lying on the sofa and do something I love, reading, watching movies, listening music from my favorite singer. Then there must be some snacks and drinks for the leisure time. Here are 3 my fav summer drinks that will cool down the hit much. Easy to make and super yummy for this summer! Let's take a look.

1. Blueberry Mojito

I love the color sooo much! The grape red, or whatever you call it is one of the color I could think about when we talked about summer, cool drinks. And blueberry also tastes great in that wine and ice. 


2 Strawberry-Kiwi frozen Mojito

Strawberry and Kiwi are both my fav fruit!! It's a perfect drink for me! The strawberry's sweat will match well with the acid in the Kiwi. It's healthy and fresh. If you make it for your children, just use the fruit juice instead of the wine. I bet your kids would love it.


3.Lemonade-Watermelon Juice

The most common drink we would think about when we talk about summer drink. Actually, I would drink watermelon juice or lemonade often but to mix them together, it's not a common drink for me. But it's quite amazing when you try this. The lemonade adds fresh new taste into the watermelon juice.

What's your favorite summer drink? Comment and share your recipes with us!

Comments

Popular Posts