Lemon Drink

I'm kind of lazy,although I've read much about how to make some snacks,some healthy drinks and more other steps about eating or drink better,I still can't put them into action.

Last night,I pick out my lemon from my refrigerator,it had been lying there for a week >_<.I decide to do some lemon drink to get a good night.

I'm not used to juicer,I prefer Knife,well,it's not simplly another lazy habit,I would always feel some metal in the juice,anybody feel the same with me?Cut the cute lemon into pieces,I couldn't help to kiss it,the lemon is so fresh(one week in refrigerator? it doesn't matter 0_0).Then mix it with sugar in cups finally add some boiling water.

I know there is no one would read my nagging-_-|||,so here is the picture.(one lemon is too much for my cup,so I put them in my bowl,still waste,2 or 3 pieces are enough)

Comments

  1. any question or support(i may think too much),please comment here or contact me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts