Come With Me!

Hello,my fellows,this is Milly.

There are a lot of beautiful stuffs in the world,here I want to collect what I really fancy and share them with you.

I'm just a normal girl,I love singing,dancing,movies,travels,DIY,yoga,and more.
I wasn't that active before I heard about that my friends' mother had passed away one year ago.As man living on the planet,I thought we should embrace or "lean on" the nice stuff to live a better life.

About other reasons to start the blog.In fact,my back sore has been obsessioning me for 4 years,even my head suffers the growing pain.To prevent the worse consequence,I would do some exercise(that's why I love yoga,although I really feel painful everytime I do it) and I would share some useful movements to help those who have the back pain like I do.

Expect it!

Comments

Popular Posts