Met Gala

As a follower of fashion,I received a lot news on the met gala those days.well,I'm not so professional in this field,just wanna comment on some modeling on the Costume Institute Gala with amateur perspective. 
1.
first sight at the dress,I love it !,the flowing material and the simple design are the best interpretation of elegant.But wait,what is the white line from her head to belly?I don't understand -_-|
2.

oh,Gucci,I can't get her pace to the new fashion world.It is a good DIY skirt, yes,it is,not exquisite at all,and the stars,god, all around her body make me dizzy.
3.

Here finally show up a "normal" suit.The blink suit is suitable for her,and the simple shape of the cloth and the high heel makes her stand out from the boring- dressed stars.
Alright,that's today's fashion chaser,all the pictures are from www.popsugar.com.All the comments only represent the my personal views and doesn't aim to any stars above mentioned.

Comments

Popular Posts